Full text justification

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed Apr 30 10:28:07 EDT 2014

Hi all

I've just posted a new topic on the forum about fully justified text (that
is, both left and right margins are justified) - and have included a stack
showing where I've got to (not too bad as long as you don't look too hard) -
if you can make any suggestions on what I've done or even code up
improvements so that we can all benefit from being able to use this in our
stacks - then please do so!

http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20228
<http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20228>

Kind regards

Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior