play two sounds

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Apr 29 02:40:05 EDT 2014

If this is for desktop, am pretty sure you have track playback of the first sound, using "wait" or a looping script.

on openStack
   play ac 1
   wait until the sound is done
   play ac 2
end openStack

If you need to allow simultaneous events to take place, you can try adding "with messages" to the wait, or try using a loop as mentioned above.

This article has some good info:
http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/m/4071/l/25230-play-sounds

Regards,

Scott Rossi