I lost my property inspector

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Apr 28 18:44:14 EDT 2014

Thanks!

I still needed to change the location to see it.

It was editable, so I tried changing the mode, but got errors.

I opened it as palette and it looks better but it does not work.  And there were errors.

Could something have smashed my 6.6.1?

I wasn’t even doing anything with files or the IDE or nothin’.

Dar