Backdrop in in 6.7.0 dp2 under Lubuntu Linux 13.10

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Apr 26 17:26:59 EDT 2014

I use backdrop for impromptu LiveCode demos for customers or kids.  For planned demos or classes for customers, I use a clean desktop on a big screen and have no other applications running.  I used backdrop once when teaching computer-nerd kids one time and after they recognized the applicable windows, they dismissed it as silly.

I’m not using Linux (yet), so I don’t know the issues there.  My experience applies to Windows and Mac.

Dar