Strange!

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Fri Apr 25 14:02:01 EDT 2014

I have an mobile project that I've been working on for some time now.  It's already in the app store (and google play) and it's been running fine.  I opened the stack this morning to make some updates, and I find that I have one card that is no longer passing messages.  preOpenCard get's fired, but openCard is not?  Other cards in the same stack work fine.  I don't have lock messages on, or anything else I can think of that would cause this.

The card works fine in LiveCode, but fails in the simulator and on a real device.

LC 6.5.2 and 6.6.1
XCode 5.1.1

There must be some property or something that got set that I can't think of.  I have stepped through the code and I can't find anything.   I even created a new card, and copied the objects and script to the new card, but got the same result.

Any ideas?

-Dan