Email Using LiveCode Server?

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 18:12:58 EDT 2014

I am using postmark for both sending and receiving emails.   Works great for me.

-= Mike

constant APIKEY = “your_key_goes_here"
constant API_URL = "https://api.postmarkapp.com/email"

--http://developer.postmarkapp.com/developer-build.html For addtional API Information

function libPostmark_SendEmail pMessageJSON
   set the httpHeaders to "Accept: application/json" & return \
   post pMessageJSON to API_URL
   return it
end libPostmark_SendEmail