RELEASE: LiveCode 6.7-dp-2

Michael McCreary michael.mccreary at runrev.com
Mon Apr 21 11:00:35 EDT 2014

On 21/04/2014 15:57, Michael McCreary wrote:
> Dear List Members,
>
> We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 6.7.0-dp-2.
>
> WARNING: this is not a stable release. Please ensure you back up your
> stacks before testing them.
>
> Release Contents:
> * Clipboard data 'styledText' array accessor.
> * Cocoa Support
> * Improved revBrowser external
>
> Bug Fixes:
> 12226 - revBrowser doesn't grab mouse focus on Mac.
> 12223 - Windows backdrop doesn't cover the full desktop area when
> displayed on a high-dpi screen.
> 12216 - the qtVersion returns empty
> 12200 - Some filesystem entries in the root of a volume on Mac report
> as files when they are really folders.
> 12185 - Standalone engine crashes when -ui specified on Linux.
> 12183 - Clicking in the scrollbar well doesn't work if the click is
> too short.
> 12182 - 'the pageRanges' doesn't work on fields with more than 64K chars.
> 12175 - Setting the usePixelScaling property doesn't update all
> windows on Mac.
> 12170 - Non-existant command line parameter variables ($) behave
> strangely with split.
> 12146 - setting tabstops to 2 equal numbers and then turning vGrid on
> hangs LC
> 12130 - Resize cursor does not always display in window edges on Mac.
> 12125 - put the executionContexts crashes LiveCode server
> 12116 - NullPointerException on device logcat when app was launched
> and closed if in-app purchasing box is not ticked
> 12115 - Import / export snapshot from rect of window ignores rect on OSX
> 12109 - "Export snapshot ... from window ..." wrongly scales snapshot
> rect
> 12107 - exit causes LiveCode server to crash
> 12105 - LiveCode server crashed if you call paramCount()
> 12101 - Graphics missing from imported Hypercard stack
> 12099 - On awakening Android device from sleep, part of app is blacked
> out
> 12089 - Setting a player filename to a url causes hang.
> 12088 - The script editor doesn't scroll horizontally as text is entered
> 12087 - moveStack messages are not sent continuously on Mac.
> 12086 - rawKeyDown sends incorrect code for shifted keys on Mac.
> 12085 - "export snapshot of window ..." locks up on OSX
> 12082 - Changing an applied pattern causes the IDE to crash
> 12080 - Setting hidePalettes to false does not work on Mac.
> 12073 - Make sure 'unlock cursor' takes immediate effect, rather than
> at next mouseMove on Mac.
> 12068 - No default menubar in standalones on Mac.
> 12058 - The backdrop on Windows is always black
> 12056 - Clicking on a cell of a table field causes the IDE to crash
> 12047 - Arrow keys don\'t work in CEF browser on Mac.
> 12044 - Opaque groups do not completely draw their backgrounds when
> acceleratedRendering is enabled
> 12037 - Slow-down in setting contents of fields on Windows since 6.1.3.
> [...]

I should also mention how to get the release...

Getting this release
To upgrade to this release please select "check for updates" from the
help menu in LiveCode or download the installers directly at:
http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/

Reporting Bugs
If you encounter an issue with this release please submit a bug report
to our quality centre: http://quality.runrev.com/enter_bug.cgi

Warm regards,

The LiveCode Team

--

*Michael McCreary . Runtime Revolution Ltd
LiveCode - Unleash Your Killer App*

mail : 25a Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
email : michael.mccreary at runrev.com
company : +44(0) 845 219 89 23
fax : +44(0) 845 458 8487
web : www.runrev.com