Counting the number of checkboxes...

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Apr 20 17:57:32 EDT 2014

You could save a few tick by using "the n umber of buttons" instead of "the
number of controls" and changing reference to "control x" to "button x".

Rather than set the behavior on 28 buttons, and assuming the cards are in
the same stack, just put the mouseUp handler into the stack script.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>