Enterprise iOS License Distribution...

Mark Wilcox m_p_wilcox at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 01:48:04 EDT 2014

2. I’m also wondering if there is something special that needs to be done to the iOS app after LiveCode creates the iOS app. The iOS appears to have a app extension and not an ipa extension. Also, I’m guessing the iOS app hast to be compressed before changing the file extension to ipa otherwise it results in just the folder with it’s iOS app components. I hope this makes sense.

Bingo! A .app file does not necessarily have the necessary signature but assuming LiveCode was set up properly to build the standalone with your Enterprise distribution profile then it should. Simply compress the .app file with finder and change the extension from .zip to .ipa manually. Then it should work with Profile Manager. I have no idea why LiveCode doesn't finish the job here.

Mark