The Hammer Principle - The right tool for the job

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 15:22:15 EDT 2014

In this webpage, there is an open place for LiveCode:

http://hammerprinciple.com/therighttool

"We all talk about using the right tool for the job in
the context of programming items. But which job?
And what's the right tool for it?
I want your help in determining the answer for this."

All statements in this webpage remembers me
the endless debates about every programming
language in existence.

You could laugh:
http://hammerprinciple.com/therighttool/statements/i-often-get-angry-when-writing-code-in-this-langua

or cry:
http://hammerprinciple.com/therighttool/statements/i-would-recommend-most-programmers-learn-this-lang

How could we request the inclusion of LiveCode among the
programming languages of this webpage?

Al