manipulating revBrowser?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 16 00:56:30 EDT 2014

On 4/15/14, 11:05 PM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
> I'm trying to meander through the lack of documentation on this.
>
> Once I open a revBrowser to a site, can I manipulate it--fill fields, mouse
> down, select from lists, etc.
>
> And is there a tutorial or example for this?

The Help menu used to point to the sampler stacks but it doesn't any
more. It should. But they still ship with the product and there is a
sample browser stack inside the app bundle on Mac (or inside the app
folder on Windows):

LiveCode.app/Contents/Tools/Resources/Examples/Browser Sampler.rev

The dictionary also has all the commands and functions in the Browser
listing in the left-side column, but you've probably already found those.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com