500 ms to set a thumbpos??

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Tue Apr 15 14:33:04 EDT 2014

I assumed incorrectly that the high-dpi features went into 6.5 alongside
the new graphics layer. I can parse through data just as fast as before
here, but anything where I have to reposition a screen, show a new menu,
anything graphics related almost hangs my system unless i give it several
minutes to get done thinking about it. I'll eliminate system related issues
and look into this further before filing a more accurate bug report if
necessary. Thanks.

Andrew