[OT] Message for people who have bought my book

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 15 09:23:28 EDT 2014

Hello,

We have sent a number of people, who bought my book Programming LiveCode
for the Real Beginner, an e-mail. Only a few of them have replied so
far. If you have bought your book between 2nd February and 10th March
2014, please check your spam box or make sure to check the e-mail
account that you used to make your purchase. Feel free to contact us at
support at economy-x-talk.com

If you want to (re-)read all the info about my book, please go to
http://qery.us/49i but keep in mind that all copies have been sold and
we're working on the 3rd print now.

Kind regards,

Mark