500 ms to set a thumbpos??

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Apr 13 23:15:42 EDT 2014

I see, so he's only calling ck once at the end.  I had thought it was part of a longer sequence where it was interspersed throughout.  In that case you're quite right and the logging handler doesn't matter.  But that leaves the question of what those 38s are doing in there with 0 milliseconds between them.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com