Dramatic slowdown while resizing images by script

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 13:55:20 EDT 2014

Kenji Kojima wrote
> Thanks Alejandro
> This is a technical note I have developed.
> http://kenjikojima.com/splitMerge/techNote1.html
>
> The project “Split/Merge AudioVisual” is here.
> http://kenjikojima.com/splitMerge/
>
> If I cannot use the old image filter, I have to give up.

Your audiovisual project is wonderful.
A real mind opening experience.

After converting successfully images in sounds,
Have you tried converting sounds in images?

I hope that you find the way to compile this application
for Linux and Windows, too.

Just for curiosity, Have you tried to recreate
Mozart Dice Game in LiveCode?

http://www.pianonoise.com/Article.dice.htm

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1516316/
(This Flash movie is 5 megabytes, so it takes
a while to load)

I am sure that RunRev will solve this slowdown.
Keep Up your groundbreaking work!

Al