Anyone using "Zygodact" registration system with Kagi.com?

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Mon Apr 7 13:22:18 EDT 2014

Not sure what Jacques Zygodact is but yes we still support a LiveCode registratin code generation system.

Essentially it is a stack with fields that simulate the data your algorithm will receive. And it is fields that your algorithm will populate. You write the connector code and then send the stack back to us. We push your code into our systems and from then on, your products can get unlock codes based upon your algorithms.

Happy to send the stack to anyone you wants it.

Kee Nethery