[OT] Another HC clone?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 10:41:42 EDT 2014

On 06/04/14 16:04, njerd wrote:
> Doesn’t seem to open HyperCard files.  Uses SQLite for data storage.
> Joel Gerdeen

Blast.

It is Open Source, but I cannot see it being anything more than all the
other "also rans"
that seem to crop up from time to time [Baycard et al] and then fade
away again fairly
quickly.

Certainly, it might stand a better chance of surviving if it could open
Hypercard files;
after all, unless [like me] you happen to have a G3 iMac running Mac OS
9, all that rigmarole
with Sheep Shaver is probably not worth the bother just to open the odd
HC stack from time
to time.

What is also interesting is to find out how close its language is to
HyperTalk.

Richmond.