Announcement: New Community Manager

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 18:09:11 EDT 2014

Hello y'all,
Congratulations Richard. Good move, Kevin. :-)
I would like to share hundreds of handlers I have developed over time (years).
I will also want to share stacks I'm crafting to master certain features; revXML at this time.

What is the best way to do this ?
Btw, I may be asking some newbie/hypercard-centric questions as I refactor my old code.
Let's rock!
Alain