another newbie question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Apr 4 03:21:36 EDT 2014

Hi Larry,

There are several ways to do this. You can click on the green arrow at
the top of the script editor window and choose the handler to run, after
which you click on OK. In most cases, you can also type the handler name
in the message box and press return.

Another way is to right-click on the stack while pressing control-shift
or shift-control-command, and choosing the message from the popup menu
that appears (the list of messages is in the Messages, Card Messages or
Stack Messages submenu).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille