Home stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 4 00:24:25 EDT 2014

On 4/3/14, 7:51 PM, Alain Farmer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there still a Home stack in LiveCode ?
> Are following expressions still supported ?
> * go home
> * edit the script of home

There's a home stack but it isn't useful to us, there's nothing much in
there. It stores the licensing check in the commercial version, so you
won't be able to edit the script if you're running that. I'm not sure
how it acts in the community version, I've never looked, but I wouldn't
be surprised if it were empty.

If you are looking for a way to keep a library of your own handlers, use
a plugin stack that opens as a library on launch.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com