A weird bug/occurrence

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Apr 3 21:26:46 EDT 2014

Sounds like you are getting some kind of screen redraw bug. That being said, one thing that can cause controls to not be seen is if they are in a locked group, and having Select Grouped set to select individual controls, if you drag the items in a group outside the locked boundaries of that group they become invisible.

Try setting Select Grouped Controls the copy all the controls on the card to a new card in a new stack. See if your redraw issue occurs then. If not, it’s something in the card or stack that is causing this. If so, then begin deleting one control at a time until the problem goes away.

Bob