App code signing for outside Mac App Store

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:55:17 EDT 2014

Yes, just your Developer ID certificate. The GLX Application Packager
can make this a part of the build process, so you could maybe just pull
out the code that's doing that. I guess it's now updated to work with
Mavericks. As it previously didn't, I've been using App Wrapper. In both
cases you need to input your Developer ID.

Marty K