please help!

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Apr 3 15:42:11 EDT 2014

Hi Larry,

First of all, when you write "it didn't work", you should really write
exactly why it didn't work and what you got instead of the expected
result. E.g. did nothing happen, did you get an error message --if you
got an error message, then what was the exact text of the error
message--, or did the script run and was the result different from what
you wanted?

The follow should "work", i.e. it should remove all lines except those
containing the string "d14":

on mouseUp
   filter fld "Column3" with "*d14*
end mouseUp

I'm assuming that this script is in a button and that you click on the
button to run the script.

If this doesn't help, can you give a more specific description of the
problem?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille