New browser

Ralf Bitter rabit at revigniter.com
Thu Apr 3 13:22:07 EDT 2014

Hi Jacqueline,

in case you mean the ability to call a LiveCode
handler from within the browser using the new
"revBrowserAddJavaScriptHandler" command and
not the other way round (like using "revBrowserExecuteScript")
my finding is that this works as expected.

As an aside I noticed that on Mac the performance
of JavaScript animations, which are pretty smooth
using the current revBrowser external, is extremely bad.
Hope this will change.

Apart from that I am really happy with
the move to a modern browser component.

Ralf