Screengamma

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 2 18:45:36 EDT 2014

On 4/2/14, 5:13 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
> This doesn't help you, but just to commiserate, PNGs have always been dark
> for me, even when pasting from other apps.  Not sure if they're darker
> than usual in the recent versions.

I didn't notice it much but my client did. They swear it didn't used to
be that way until a couple of weeks ago (but they're fuzzy on the exact
time.) I haven't noticed any big difference over the last couple of
releases, but I wonder if something changed in image processing lately.

But apparently you haven't seen any relative difference among the recent
LiveCode versions, right?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com