My Codebook Pro v12 free

barryb at libero.it barryb at libero.it
Mon Sep 30 13:22:47 EDT 2013

Hello Vaughn and John (@ onechip)

I do not know whether single mails contain the following notice but it is contained in the last few lines of the header on all "use-livecode Digest" communications. The info on this mailing list does not (like most things on the web) disappear.  You can search for anything by Author, Subject or Date and it goes way way back!

 -----