My Codebook Pro v12 free

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Sep 29 16:29:09 EDT 2013

Vaughn-

Sunday, September 29, 2013, 12:52:39 PM, you wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLTbEP5h_Ts&feature=youtu.be  App Usage

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Wl5MnfBeY&feature=youtu.be  Tab Usage

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvbDu0KHT3c&feature=youtu.be  Special Info

The first video crapped out after five and a half minutes (youtube
problem, not yours), but the other two played fine. I'm not going to
tell you how to write your application, but this isn't something I'd
use. While I appreciate the sentiment behind doing this and I approve
of your enthusiasm I find the interface much too awkward. I realize
FileMaker has its limitations, but I think there's way too much to go
through to either enter or pick out code snippets. And a tool for
organizing and using code snippets shouldn't require twenty minutes of
video help to figure it out.

Sorry to be a wet blanket.

--
-Mark Wieder