Motion Comics tutorial for LiveCode

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 19:20:29 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I have plans to publish in spanish, some tutorials about
creating Motion Comics, using LiveCode.
The tutorial will be created in english, for testing and
review of developers in this platform. Then, translated.

These Motion Comics tutorials will be used as a gentle
and enjoyable introduction to the basics concepts of
programming.

Originally, I intended to create these tutorials only for kids
and young teens, but many teachers and friends have told
me that young adults and older grown ups would be
interested too, if I included more mature comics, among
the tutorials.

Every idea and suggestion about this project is welcome.
Already, I have asked the moderators and participants
of this website: http://comicbookplus.com/
about which characters and titles could be atractive
to each age group:

kids from 6-11
teens from 12- 16
young adults from 17-29
grown ups: 30 and older

Each tutorial would require that me (and some volunteers)
clean up and retouch all the panels of the history
chosen for the tutorial... so, if you have time to help
please, tell me so. :D

Many thanks in advance

Al