My Codebook Pro v12 free

John john at onechip.com
Sat Sep 28 16:23:24 EDT 2013

Vaughn,

    I really like the idea of having a central repository where I could easily search for code snippets, or other tips, that solve whatever problem I am struggling with.  As pointed out by others, I am not sure how the solution you are proposing differs from a google search.  I am however sure that, if you present an easy to use and useful community portal for retrieving code snippets, that would be a growing user base over time.  This is particularly true as free resource.

    In my opinion, you have identified a valid problem but the devil is in the details.  If it works well, over time you will gain users.

Thanks,
John