My Codebook Pro v12 free

rjd318 rjd318 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 15:40:25 EDT 2013

I for for one, as a beginner who also believes a lot of these ideas and snippets of code from this mailing list, disappear into the ether. It's unfortunate so I commend you for your idea and offer. Please keep me (everyone) up to date on your endeavor or if there is no interest other than mine, how I could get access to your knowledge base. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone