Password Protecting Projects With Password-Protected Stacks Attached

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Sep 28 13:53:09 EDT 2013

On 9/28/13 8:08 AM, Mike Kerner wrote:
> If you're using mobGui, or tmC or any other password-protected library, how
> the heck are you supposed to password protect your project?  The option
> isn't even available.  I assume that's because those libraries are already
> protected.

Assuming you're using Commercial, you can protect your stacks in the
standalone settings in the Stacks pane, select a stack in the right-hand
list, tick the "Encrypt with password" checkbox, and assign a password
the stack. Do that with each stack you've created. Skip the third-party
libraries which are already passworded. When you build, the password
will be added to the stacks.

Or do you mean that checkbox isn't present in standalone settings?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com