My Codebook Pro v12 free

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 09:14:37 EDT 2013

Hi Mark

There was a series of questions I asked as a new to LiveCode user. In that
process I found that the LC site and other media is very unorganized. I
suggested that it might be a good idea to use the CodeBook app I designed
for managing scripts and documenting all aspects of using LiveCode. The app
is a FileMaker database I designed for all or any type of technical
information management. It would be ideal for this forum because of the
many questions that pass through this email and then are gone. A CodeBook
can be used to document questions and answers in a easy to use app with
word search capability to locate any subject and answers that are covered
in the database. I was willing to pay the hosting cost if there were enough
users that would want to use the web site app.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41