[ANN] mergExt: Dropbox Sync External and iOS 7 Updates

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Sep 27 00:49:22 EDT 2013

Hi LiveCoders

Today I have released a new iOS external called mergDropboxSync. The external uses the new Dropbox Sync SDK to take the hassle out of adding Dropbox integration to your app. The SDK handles all the syncing of files, you just read and write files locally and the external lets you know if one of the files has been updated. The external is available both as part of the mergExt Complete Suite for $299 and individually for $39. This brings the total value for the mergExt Complete Suite to a whopping $904 making it only 1/3 the cost of the individual components.

See http://mergext.com/home/mergDropboxSync for more details.

All the externals have now been built against the iOS 7 SDK. As part of the process I have had to drop support for simulators below iOS 5.0. I have also dropped support for versions of LiveCode before 5.5.2. If either of these changes impact you negatively then please let me know and I will work something out.

I would also like to point out that RunRev's 30% off sale which ends in a few hours has mergExt Complete listed for $209.30
http://livecode.com/store/marketplace/mergExt-1-0-2/ ... yes that's under a quarter of the cost of the individual components!

Cheers

Monte

--