data grid on Android

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 02:35:30 EDT 2013

Not knowing much about data grids in general, let alone on mobile, I'm
studying the sample stack from LiveCode Lessons on this topic.

On the desktop, all's ok. On my Android device, some problems.

How to find out the vertical length of data when it's taller than the
datagrid object?

How to implement an Android-style scroll when vertical length does exceed
object height?

And, how to reference images in a datagrid object?

About that last one. On the sample stack from LiveCode Lessons, the image
path is "images/monkey.jpg". So in "Standalone settings > Copy file" I
selected both the folder and the image itself, with "Copy Referenced Files"
both checked and unchecked. But, no monkey on the mobile datagrid.

Cheers.
--
Nicolas Cueto