[Android] representing an easy-to-nav directory layout

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 23:40:45 EDT 2013

Thanks, Monte. Data grids look right.

To learn about data grids, I tested on my Android device a sample stack
from LiveCode Lessons.  Problem is the data grid's text shows but not its
referenced images. The image path is "images/monkey.jpg". So in "Standalone
settings > Copy file" I selected both the folder and the image itself, with
"Copy Referenced Files" both checked and unchecked.

So, on Android, how do I reference an image that is part of a data grid?

Cheers.

--
Nicolas Cueto