[Android] representing an easy-to-nav directory layout

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 21:57:26 EDT 2013

I'm hoping this is built into LC or that Monte has an Android external for
it.

For example, the Android app "ES File Explorer" represents folders and
files of a user-selected directory with both icons and text, and, if the
list is longer than the screen, it's all scrollable at the flick of a
finger.

How is that elegance of display magic performed?

By the way. I know how to list and get directory contents. It's just that I
can only package it visually on my Android app as ugly text within an ugly
scrolling field object.

Cheers.

--
Nicolas Cueto