LC 6.5 DP1 Mystery

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Sep 25 16:12:49 EDT 2013

Hmm... Found out what's going on here. This is the line of code that fails
in 6.5

"Put the name of control tVar1 into tVar2"

tVar1 contained==>Group "somegroup" of card "somecard" of stack "somestack"

This is obviously wrong but up to 6.5 it worked and put "group somegroup"
into tVar2. This is what I expected to be there. I changed the code to:

"Put the name of tVar1 into tVar2"

This fixed the problem. I consider this sloppiness(feature?) in LC pre 6.5
and not a bug in 6.5.

Now on to the disappearing borders mystery in field controls....

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net