Developer Preview 1

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 25 05:59:15 EDT 2013

They need to update LC as soon as possible... lunchtime today would be good... I have an app in the iTunes store that performs perfectly under iOS 6.1.3. Under
 iOS7 it would seem that 'delayTouches' is not working... swiping the
scroller allows the scroller to scroll but at the same time makes a
selection... instead of differentiating between the two... allowing a
scroll instead of making a selection...

Dixie