OT: The Win UAC puts a shield on my program icon

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Sep 24 06:55:53 EDT 2013

Hi Tiemo,

The shield will go away if you sign your app. I'm pretty sure someone wrote a tutorial about this, specifically for Revolution, but I don't have it at hand. Hopefully someone who reads this has.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.