Re: SlideView - Help Needed for 2 Major Issues

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 01:33:08 EDT 2013

Paul, you're a life-saver :)
I wouldn't figure this out by myself, not even in zillion debugging hours.
Although, I'm still trying to understand why this is an issue.
I'll list all the mouse* and focus* messages to see what's going on behind the curtains.
Maybe the second problem is also related to this.

~ Ender Nafi
~… together, we're smarter …~