Using Post tData?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Mon Sep 23 17:25:18 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew, et al…

Still no luck. I've included the complete php script below:

<?php
require_once('config.php');
 $link = mysql_connect(DB_HOST, DB_USER, DB_PASSWORD);
    if(!$link) {
        die('Failed to connect to server: ' . mysql_error());
    }
$db = mysql_select_db(DB_DATABASE);
    if(!$db) {
        die("Unable to select database");
    }
function clean($str) {
        $str = @trim($str);
        if(get_magic_quotes_gpc()) {
            $str = stripslashes($str);
        }
{
        return mysql_real_escape_string($str);
    }
}
$doccode = clean($_POST['doccode']);
$result = mysql_query("SELECT urladdress, urltitle FROM urllist WHERE docid = $doccode");
if($result === FALSE) {
die(mysql_error());
}
while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
  {
echo "<br><a href=\"http://www.youtube.com/embed/" .$row['urladdress']. "\">". $row['urltitle'] . "</a>";
  }
?>

This works fine here: jpatten.on-rev.com/safetube_student/home.php  (type a 19 into the field)

But in a lc code stack with a button and two flds I get:
"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1"

Button's script:

on mouseUp
   post cd fld 1 to URL "http://jpatten.on-rev.com/safetube_student/lc_lookup_list_exec_nc.php"
   put it into cd fld 2