Tooltip size limitations?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Sep 21 18:24:56 EDT 2013

Looks like the problem only occurs on Windows, all works OK on OSX.

Yes, a scrollbar would be nice.  Also had a thought that an htmlTooltip and
maybe an rtfTooltip property would be nice.  Then again, that's probably
taking tooltips beyond what they're intended for.  I guess it wouldn't be
too difficult to come up with a stack that mimiced a tooltip but provided
more flexible display characteristics.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>