Valentina DB Error 0x82000

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat Sep 21 08:03:17 EDT 2013

On 9/21/13 2:55 PM, "william humphrey" <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

> The http://www.valentina-db.com/en/store  valentina store now makes it a
> little easier to get a license file when you download a copy of vServer (5)
> -- the free version.  Just click on the $0.00 and add the file to cart.
>
> I would like to add here that "I hate license files". And in fact you can
> get vStudio from the Apple App store and that runs wonderfully without a
> license file. Perhaps sometime in the future Ruslan will put vServer in the
> App store and we will have a version that doesn't require that license file.

Well, Valentina team still need some food and coffee :)

Yes we have think about Vserver to MAS.
Yes we see advantages of this step.
     install powerful SQL Server in one click, this could be cool :)

MAS version although have limits on access to some folders...
Sandboxing ...

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin