Valentina DB Error 0x82000

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Sep 21 07:59:15 EDT 2013

Thanks for your reply, Ruslan. The e-mail containing my Valentina license says:

"Please find attached your license file. You need to drop it into the "licenses"
folder of your Valentina Server. Also, remove DEMO license file from
this folder if it present there."

Are you saying that this is wrong? Do the license files have to be copied to

C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64

instead of

C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64\licenses

? I'm going to try this now...

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.