Valentina DB Error 0x82000

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Sep 20 14:21:48 EDT 2013

Hi Ruslan,

Thanks for the answer. I followed the instructions that came with the
license and put the license files into the license folder at C:\Program
Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64\licenses. Are you saying that this
is wrong? Where should I find or create the Vserver folder?

I do find some logs at C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer
x64\vlogs\. Those tell me that a valid license wasn't found.

I got the same reply from you in the support incident. I propose we keep
this discussion on the mailing list in case it is useful to someone else.

There is no error message. All I get returned is "ERROR 0x82000" and I
looked in the XML file to see what it might mean.

BTW Vserver seemed to work earlier. I am really confused, now that it
has stopped working.

Where do I find documentation about error codes, the difference between
the server and the external, and differences between the open-source (or
should I write "free") and commercial editions of Valentina? All de
documentation I can find is very old and is still speaking of Revolution
instead of LiveCode.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille