Weird script problem & where can I find a Livecode developer?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Sep 18 16:18:39 EDT 2013

Lars-

> Besides that, I thought I remembered on an older version of the
> RunRev site a place where Runrev developers could make their paid
> services available and people like me needing help and are willing
> to pay for it could find them. Or am I imagining this? At any rate,
> I would like to pay a real LiveCode pro for a little help (in my
> estimation a few hours worth) with an iPad app. Where should I look
> for somebody? I don't think this forum is the right place for this

It's hidden in the depths of the new website. There are no links to it
anywhere. You have to know it's there in order to find it, and even
then it's not easy. PITA. You'd think that RunRev, after making devs
pay for a listing on the page, would make it visible. The only way
they could hide it better would be to remove the link in the About
page menu.

http://livecode.com/about/consultants/

--
-Mark Wieder