Converting Python

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Sep 17 17:57:34 EDT 2013

Dan,

I've done a partial calendar library, but I only did a subset (maybe
even a trivial subset, don't remember) of RRULE cases. I'll dig it up
and see if it has anything useful. If not, I have done quite a lot in
Python, so may be able to help out with a conversion (or even a re-write
based on the Python ideas).  I'll take a look at the Python project and
see just how complex it looks.

Are there any limits on what you need to handle ?  (e.g. I think I did
weekly, monthly etc., but I certainly didn't handle BYSETPOS or some of
the other more obscure parts - and didn't even look into some pointers I
saw about Google Calendars using some extensions).

-- Alex.