6 point 5 and double-clicking

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Sep 17 13:43:35 EDT 2013

Mark Wieder wrote:

> "fixed already" as in "when dp2 is released double-clicking will work
> again in linux". Until then 6.5 is unusable on linux.

Everyone has their own OS preference, and I certainly don't begrudge
Kevin or Ben for anything they feel they can be most productive with.

Just the same, I think it would be an eye-opening experience if Ben were
to take just one week each year and do all of his LiveCode work on Ubuntu.

I suspect a hundred paper cuts would get addressed post haste if he had
first-hand experience with them.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World