babel help, please ?

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Mon Sep 16 09:55:04 EDT 2013

A few clarifications are needed:

On 16.09.2013 at 6:38 Uhr +0100 John Dixon apparently wrote:
>could some kind 'livecoders' help me out with some translations
>please... I need the following translated into  these languages...
>French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German Polish and Portuguese ...
>your help would be appreciated...:-)
>
>the directory that is 'always local' to you

context please.
what is directory referring to.
in what sense local to the user?

as in directory or as in a list of items?

>your current location

as in physical location or as in location within some dataset?

>share details

as in provide more details or as in pass details to others?

>has been added to your favourites
>
>favourites
>
>no saved favourites
>
>add to favourites
>
>show favourites
>
>zoom in
>
>add
>
>email

a noun or a verb? a service or a message?

>web

as Internet in general or as a website?

>edit
>
>delete
>
>centre location

as in to center the location or as in a location of a centre?
if the latter, a centre like in a center of an object or a centre as a place?
if the former, context please.

>standard

as in normal/regular or as in default?

>hybrid