Dropbox Library Update

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Sep 15 16:29:46 EDT 2013

My app will have limited and controlled distribution to only a few people.
If I connect and authenticate, but DO NOT disconnect, and DO NOT empty the
token custom properties, and then build a standalone, will the standalone
be "pre-authorized"?

I assume there might be a timeout period, and therefore a need for some
kind of reconnect as you've described.

~Roger